Tuesday, August 16, 2005

For every guy who hates this stupid song...

Okay, apparently you're not supposed to write on these things about your work, otherwise you might get fired (see www.dooce.com), so I won't. Instead I'll write about the most annoying and obnoxious song ever. And my most recent THREE MINUTES, FIFTY-EIGHT SECONDS OF TORTURE just occurred while at work, so it all fits. This song is about daughters. It's about fathers. It's about mothers. It's about the stupidest THREE MINUTES, FIFTY-EIGHT SECONDS OF TORTURE I've ever heard. I mean really, what is the point of this song? Does John Mayer have some parental issues? Does he feel the need to represent every guy looking out for every girl? That's like George W. Bush representing every American. He doesn't represent me. John Mayer doesn't represent me, because if this were the song representing me, I'd have to shoot myself. No, I don't have a gun, so I'd be willing to use whatever blunt instrument currently at my disposal to end these THREE MINUTES, FIFTY-EIGHT SECONDS OF TORTURE. I realize I've rambled quite a bit on this subject. Now where's my Britney Spears...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home