Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Happy Columbus Day!!!

Yes, it was a joke.
Here are some responses. The names have been omitted to protect the innocent.
--------
You make me laugh!Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to your bash. But we do need todo an after-work drink sometime soon.
--------
*Blank* and I are jumping in the car right now!
--------
Date challenged, are we?
--------
You're such a dork!
------
This is so outrageous, but if you're serving pasta I just might be there. You realize that it's August if course.
---------
christopher columbus was a brutal terrorist who landed on the completely wrong continent and immediately proceeded to slaughter the natives, give them diseases, and wipe out their food sources.-
--------
DRIVE CAREFULLY AND WATCH FOR CHRISTOPHER AND HIS COLUMBUS DAY CELEBRATIONS.
---------
Isn't Columbus Day in October? Anyway, sorry I won't be able to come, since I won't be in the states until Easter.
---------
I'M SURE SOMEONE HAS ALREADY REMINDED YOU THE CALENDAR SAY'S THIS YEAR'S COLUMBUS DAY IS ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 10TH. THAT WILL GIVE YOU 2 WHOOPEE DAYS.
---------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home