Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Today's Lunch.

Today I brought a Hot Pocket for lunch. I have had many Hot Pockets for lunch over the past couple weeks. I didn't really feel like a Hot Pocket, but I brought it anyway, as I wanted to save money. So I went over to the VU, and I unwrapped my Hot Pocket, inserted it in the "microwave sleeve," and placed it in the microwave for 45 seconds. I then rotated the Hot Pocket 90 degrees, and microwaved it for 45 more seconds. I then removed the Hot Pocket from the microwave. As I was lifting the Hot Pocket so that it would slide out of the "microwave sleeve," and onto the napkins in my hand, it did not do this. Instead, it slid out of the "microwave sleeve" and past the napkins, and onto the floor. I stood there for a second or two, then picked up the Hot Pocket and placed it in the trash. This is why you should not prepare something you don't want to eat, because it will find a way to prevent you from eating it. I then proceeded to buy a sandwich. The End.

1 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger Muser said...

I went through a hotpocket phase -- they're so easy to make and good -- if you want to prevent spammers from leaving random messages on your blog you can change the settings under comments tab and click word verification -- I just did that because I was getting tired of spammers

So how is Bellingham?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home