Saturday, May 27, 2006

Another post no one will care about.

Just so we're clear, Wonderfalls is another great show. Unfortunately it was cancelled after four episodes, but you can still get it on DVD!

And to show you all why you should support and spread the word about Wonderfalls, here are some choice quotes:

"You may be the universe's butt-puppet, but I'm its right-hand fist of fate. And tonight... accounts are comin' due."

"Wait, I can't let you give me your last eight dollars. Here's five back."

"Your sister's not a cold-blooded murderer. She's never been a planner."

"I am a lesbian. The reason I'm not attracted to you is because your genitals are on the outside."

"I don't have a choice; I'm a puppet. The universe just sticks its hand up my butt, and if I don't dance, people get hurt!" "I have to disagree. I make good life choices. Mostly because they're forced on me, but I make them. And I find myself in unpleasant situations all the time. You know why? Because even if you have a choice it can and will be taken away from you. We're all fate's bitch. You might as well go ahead and bend over for destiny now."

"He's much more Jewish than I am. Mostly because he was born that way. I'm sort of a Christmas and Easter Jew."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home