Thursday, March 23, 2006

Why I hate Scientology....Part 2

I am no longer amused. After my last post, I was directed to an article in a recent Rolling Stone. I urge you all to read it, because it explains more than you'll ever want to know about Scientology. I warn you though: It's long.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/9363363/inside_scientology

I no longer hate Scientology because I don't know anything about it. I do now. And more than ever, I am convinced that it is a cult. Once you read the article, I'm confident you will feel the same way. It is not a religion, it is a business. Nothing more. Complete with brainwashing and everything. I am in absolute shock that anybody would fall for the kind of bullshit they shovel out.

Alright, I'm done.

1 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger Muser said...

I read that article too -- I think Tom Cruise has been brainwashed and is simply repeating what he's been "taught" --

he suffers from egoism of his stardome and has displayed manic tendencies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home