Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Time to get started.

So, I've been putting off this thing for a while now. I've had an idea for a movie script since sometime during senior year at Western. For some reason I just haven't gotten around to writing it. I've got the ideas, but I've never been good at fleshing out the scenes with, you know, Words. I was watching this movie, Prozac Nation, and for some reason I got this urge to start Writing again. I don't think it was the movie itself, since it really wasn't that great or inspiring, but I did have a reaction to it. This is kind of a personal blog, something I don't think I've done before. Then again, it is My site. I guess I've been putting off a lot of things lately (or for a long time). I think it's time to get Started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home