Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Jack Black is my hero.

Last night I went and saw King Kong. I loved it. With a passion. However, I couldn't help but be distracted by a few things that took me right out of the movie. I have nothing against the big ape, or the dinosaurs. They are part of the movie. However:
1) Try and keep Kong the same size. It's a little weird to have him change sizes from scene to scene.
2) There is NO WAY that someone could stand on top of the Empire State Building in stiletto heels! Not going to happen. She would blow the hell right off that thing! Does she know how windy it is up there?

In other news, I'm much less concerned about my Grad School application now that I've talked with all my professors and they have assured me that they will turn in the recommendations in on time. Whew.

Go Seahawks! I actually watched the game on Sunday. Well, I watched most of it......about half of it really. I mean, it was obvious after five minutes of watching it that they were going to win. Why waste more of my day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home