Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Good Times

I spent my lunch break today scanning old pictures so I could post them online, and freak people out with some old school stuff. This post is devoted to great friends. Brooke, since you come on here, I hope you see these.


Ryan and I, Halloween 2002

Jolahna, Kevin, Brieanna, Me, Donnelle, Brooke and Scott.
Just as I'm about to board the plane to England.
Brooke and I, Picadilly, Freshmen year.
Me, Brooke and Carol. Freshmen year, Edens North, making gingerbread houses.


3 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, you look like you're 12 in the last picture..... Is that really Ryan's hair or a wig???

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger kevin said...

Hey, good memories. I don't revisit my photo album nearly enough.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Greg Martin said...

That picture of everyone in the airport is not when you left, it is when Carol left. Also, I would have been in that picture but I was curled up under the seats feeling like I was going to die from mono.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home