Friday, February 03, 2006

Random Thoughts....

If Paris Gellar were a real person, she would be my dream girl. I would settle for Liza Weil, except she's an actress and would have nothing to do with me.

Sodexho and various people who work for that company are all whores. Look at the name. It's in there.
This does not apply to the following people:
1) Shannon's friend Marie. I'm fairly confident she's not a whore. Even if I did, I wouldn't say anything because I'm equally confident that both she or Shannon could kick my ass.
2) The girl at the register today who didn't charge me for my Feta Salsa.
3) The few people who decided (or forgot, or didn't know to) mark my Microwrap with the extra $0.59 to get Feta Salsa.
Everyone else is a whore, especially those people who give me insanely small portions on my microwrap or chicken burrito, essentially screwing me out of my money. Get it? Whores.

George W. Bush is a whore. This is not an actual random thought, but a calculated one. Nor is it an original thought. If required, evidence can be supplied to back it up.

The person who sued a hotel for $5 million because it had bed bugs needs to get a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home