Thursday, September 07, 2006

Meanwhile, Four Months Later...

Well, it's definitely been a while since I've posted on here. I thought I'd return with some random comments:

Today I became a resident again. At least in the eyes of WWU. F California, I'm back home!

I also thought I'd share a few comics / pics with everyone. These brightened my days over the past few months:








Sorry if you can't read the comics.

I really had more to say, but I'm feeling a bit of writer's block coming on.

I'm now in the Pirate house with Kyra,



Deanna,


and Blake:

















It should be a fun year. Grad school is a little daunting, but everyday it gets closer to starting, I get less terrified.

A couple of other things coming up for me:

On the 29th, I'm going to be heading down to Seattle to see Wicked. I still don't have someone to go with. Any takers? Attractive, available women, ages 21-26 are preferable.

And on October 3rd, I get to hang out with Brooke, who I haven't seen in almost two years. I can honestly say I'm probably more excited about this than anything else right now, but with my luck, I'll have a 20 page paper due the next day, so our night will be lame. Argh.

Okay, I should probably get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home